This is a discussion on Starting a 300BLK "Pistol" Build... within the Autoloaders forums, part of the Armory category; Final Build List: - Hardened Arms Upper, 8.25" medium contour barrel. - SunDevil Lower with RRA LPK - Yankee Hill Machine 9.5" Quad Rail - ...
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|July 28th, 2014, 11:26 AM||#16|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Final Build List:
- Hardened Arms Upper, 8.25" medium contour barrel.
- SunDevil Lower with RRA LPK
- Yankee Hill Machine 9.5" Quad Rail
- Samson HK Style BUIS
- EoTech 512 (Owned previously)
- Spike Tactical Barking Spider 2 .30Cal Break
- Magpul MIAD Pistol Grip (Owned)
- SigTac Pistol Brace on Brace-Specific Carbine Length with Std Carbine Buffer.
- BCM Gunfighter BCG
- BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
- Surefire Weapon Light (Owned) mounted on a single 1" Scope Ring.
I think that's it...
Total cost (not including the Pistol Grip and EoTech that I had) will be just under $1000 for pretty much EXACTLY the gun I wanted. It would cost me north of $1500 to buy it complete.
Detailed pics and video coming after the YHM rail is installed and my "cheap" $0.75/round ammo arrives!
|Search tags for this page|
300 blk barking spider,
300blk pistol build,
which buffer for a 8 300blk pistol
Click on a term to search for related topics.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"Complete" M&P 40 Pro Limited Build||JeffWard||Competition||30||December 4th, 2014 03:44 PM|
|5" vs 7" .22LR target pistol||SnareMan||Autoloaders||9||February 9th, 2010 04:10 AM|
|WTS: Combative Pistol Marksmanship "Shooting is Easy" DVD||jholland||Classifieds||2||July 24th, 2008 09:47 AM|
|The "Infidel" my 10/22 build.||Walker||MP Pictures||4||June 13th, 2007 06:36 PM|