9c trigger - Page 4 - MP-Pistol Forum

9c trigger

This is a discussion on 9c trigger within the MP Compact Pistols forums, part of the Smith & Wesson MP Forum category; Originally Posted by Chaseman31 PaPow, you can adopt me, I am already potty trained, well mostly, and I am already thru the terrible two's, and ...


Go Back   MP-Pistol Forum > Smith & Wesson MP Forum > MP Compact Pistols

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2017, 06:18 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
PaPow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaseman31 View Post
PaPow, you can adopt me, I am already potty trained, well mostly, and I am already thru the terrible two's, and my wife ask me all the time when am I going to grow up.....I had three old double barrel shotguns that my father left me, 2 12ga, and one 16ga, very nice old guns, was going to give my son one, and the other two for my nephews, but we have a family member who has a drug problem, she broke in when we were in Georgia and took them, I reported them stolen, but I know I will never see them again. My insurance covered some of it, but not much.
Ok, i will adopt you, just as soon as Brian K and Rick M`s adoption papers get signed, then i`ll get yours started next...lol.

Hey budd, sorry for your loss... that just sucks
PaPow is offline  
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:28 AM   #47
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western N C
Posts: 44
PaPow, you forgot me. I'm worth adopting & between my wife & I we have 6 kids. We have been married 50 years and are waiting to see if it works before we have any more. I still have a Marlin lever action 22 I bought nearly 60 years ago.
gene1 is offline  
Old March 19th, 2017, 08:06 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
PaPow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene1 View Post
PaPow, you forgot me. I'm worth adopting & between my wife & I we have 6 kids. We have been married 50 years and are waiting to see if it works before we have any more. I still have a Marlin lever action 22 I bought nearly 60 years ago.

Ok, your on my list...lol
Anybody else want on the list...????...lol
PaPow is offline  
 
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:07 PM   #49
Member
 
Chaseman31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Louisville Ky.
Posts: 71
No, just move me to the front....ha
Chaseman31 is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:45 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Rick M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weeki Wachee, FL
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPow View Post
Ok, i will adopt you, just as soon as Brian K and Rick M`s adoption papers get signed, then i`ll get yours started next...lol.

Hey budd, sorry for your loss... that just sucks
Excellent!

If you ever get down this way; I'll introduce you to a couple of my grandkids.

Here's the grandson when he was a newborn, along with his middle sister:

Rick M is offline  
Old March 22nd, 2017, 06:40 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
PaPow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 1,087
ok ok ok, i`m a softy, you`re ALL on the front of the list...HAAAA
PaPow is offline  
Old March 22nd, 2017, 06:41 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
PaPow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick M View Post
Excellent!

If you ever get down this way; I'll introduce you to a couple of my grandkids.

Here's the grandson when he was a newborn, along with his middle sister:

Adorable
PaPow is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 11:41 AM   #53
Member
 
Chaseman31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Louisville Ky.
Posts: 71
Update: after listening to people with more knowledge on these guns than me, I decided to keep the stock trigger and learn to use it, after many rounds, and many nights dry firing with snap caps, I have come to love the trigger, and do quite well with it. The gritty, spongy feel is gone, and whats left is a trigger that I enjoy very much.....thanks to all you guys that helped me....
Chaseman31 is offline  
Old April 10th, 2017, 02:39 PM   #54
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Western N C
Posts: 44
Chase31, It's great to hear what you said about your trigger. I have never changed a trigger, maybe because I am lazy or happy with the way it shoots. I seem to do well enough to make me happy. I am getting closer to buying a 9c with a safety. I have got to tell PaPow , you can't wait too long when you are ancient.

Has anyone heard about the 9c M2.0 yet? When I get in heat, it is hard to wait for a new gun.

By the way Rick, your grandkids are beautiful. That little girl is really cute.
gene1 is offline  
Old April 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Rick M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weeki Wachee, FL
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene1 View Post
Chase31, It's great to hear what you said about your trigger. I have never changed a trigger, maybe because I am lazy or happy with the way it shoots. I seem to do well enough to make me happy. I am getting closer to buying a 9c with a safety. I have got to tell PaPow , you can't wait too long when you are ancient.

Has anyone heard about the 9c M2.0 yet? When I get in heat, it is hard to wait for a new gun.

By the way Rick, your grandkids are beautiful. That little girl is really cute.
Thank you Sir!
Rick M is offline  
Old April 10th, 2017, 07:42 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
PaPow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene1 View Post
Chase31, It's great to hear what you said about your trigger. I have never changed a trigger, maybe because I am lazy or happy with the way it shoots. I seem to do well enough to make me happy. I am getting closer to buying a 9c with a safety. I have got to tell PaPow , you can't wait too long when you are ancient.

Has anyone heard about the 9c M2.0 yet? When I get in heat, it is hard to wait for a new gun.

By the way Rick, your grandkids are beautiful. That little girl is really cute.
I got no problem owning a 9C, GREAT gun, just needs attention on the trigger components.

You got a couple years on me Gene, but the older i get, the word ancient hits me in the face every morning i wake up an look in the mirror...lol.

You`re right, Rick is a lucky guy, beautiful grandbabies
PaPow is offline  
Reply

  MP-Pistol Forum > Smith & Wesson MP Forum > MP Compact Pistols

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yet another trigger and slide question. Fumbly MP Full Size Pistols 24 January 5th, 2017 09:57 PM
Apex trigger questions/concerns. cgalpha08 MP Compact Pistols 23 December 30th, 2016 01:12 PM
Can someone De-mystify the Apex trigger options? 230grain MP Full Size Pistols 6 October 20th, 2016 10:28 PM
9FS with FSS trigger on steel plates John in ar MP Range Reports 5 August 5th, 2016 02:40 AM
Question on Apex Trigger Blue7 MP SHIELD Pistols 10 July 4th, 2016 10:53 AM



Powered by vBulletin 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2006-2012 MP-Pistol. All rights reserved.
MP-Pistol is a M&P pistol enthusiast forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. of Springfield, MA.